Platform Scaffolding, Edge Protection
& Safety nets
Safe - Honest - ReliableGet a quote
Contact us today for your next scaffolding or edge protection job – FREE QUOTES:
Or visit the contact page to send us an automated quote
High quality, reliable scaffolding in a safe and timely manner.
At Solidscaff Health and Safety is paramount to ensure the safety of our staff and clients. Our staff are trained professionals in the safe erection and dismantle of scaffolding.
Health and Safety measures, we take on all sites:
- Worksite compliant PPE at all times Eg: steel caps, Hi-Viz clothing, hard hats and harness (when required).
- Follow good Practice Guidelines as set out by Site Safe NZ, when erecting and dismantling any scaffolding.
- Weekly Inspections on all jobs – all jobs will be tagged with further information.
- Regular review of our Health and Safety practices to ensure we stay up to date with the industry.
- Hazard ID and site induction done on all sites
With over a decade in people management, Phil also brings with knowledge of the industry having spent the last 3 years as a Scaffold manager, Phil and the team have the skills and experience to complete any job to a very high standard…
Examples of our Work
Click photo to enlarge
Honesty & Safety
Solidscaff’s vision is to deliver honesty in all our transactions with safety always at the forefront of our minds.
With super friendly and courteous employees we pride ourselves on highly professional interactions, quality service, competitive pricing underpinned by strong work ethics and values.
Accountable, Responsible, Consultative & Informative
Solidscaff is positioning itself to be an award-winning Scaffolding Service Company within the construction industry.
Our motto of "Safe, Honest and Reliable" sets us apart and our clients are supported to ensure safe working conditions are maintained for all workers.
We support industry growth and best practice in all areas of compliance and innovation, making us an easy choice for our clients.
Our Values: "Accountable, Responsible, Consultative & Informative".